My name is Yaniv Loran
and with your help and support,
after the ballots are counted
on Monday, October 1, 2018
I will be our new representative
in the National Assembly
for the riding of D'Arcy-McGee.
D'Arcy-McGee comprises the towns of Côte-Saint-Luc and Hampstead and sections of the borough of Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
Me, in a nutshell
I am ...
the Conservative Party of Quebec
- I'm a federalist who believes in a strong Quebec within a vibrant, open and united Canada
- the one and the only business of government is to govern and to govern well - that's it; that's all
- we must limit the scope of government to those areas NOT suited to the private sector and divest of all others (ex: SAQ)
- we must eliminate overlap and duplication (ex: Revenu Québec, savings of $850 million per annum)
- we must stop buying special interest votes (ex: CIMBEC)
- we will use the proceeds of the sale of all assets and shuttered programs (ex: offices abroad) to reduce provincial debt and lower consumption, income and corporate taxes
- we must make government transparent AND accountable AND responsive
- I detest dishonesty and fear-mongering. Despite Liberal Party claims to the contrary, A VOTE FOR ME IS NOT A VOTE FOR SOVEREIGNTY
- I get to promote and advocate for my (and your) personal visions for the future (ex: free public transportation, Internet elections, etc)
- I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BELIEVE IN HAVING A REAL CHOICE !!!